Are you effectively coaching and mentoring individuals to get the most out of them and to ensure talent is captured? Do you have a culture that supports the development and growth of your people?
A Linked In Workplace Learning report (2017) identified that Mentoring and Coaching skills are the most sought after skills for leaders and managers. This is because effectively developing knowledge and skills (coaching) and nurturing individuals with support and career development (mentoring) is critical to the success and growth of a business.
Our course will help you develop the skills required to be a better mentor and coach.
- Identifying the differences/similarities between mentors, coaches and expert helpers and what makes up their roles.
- Exploring the value and impact for organisations of effective coaching and mentoring
- Practicing building professional working relationships (empathic, awareness of others)
- Practicing effective communication for coaches and mentors (listening, guiding and nurturing ownership in others)
- Action plan – create a personal action list to help you move forward with mentoring/coaching
|Pre-Course Activity||Complete LinkedIn Poll – you will be invited to this before the course.|
|Post-Course Activity||30 minute action plan review|
|Course Duration||3.5 Hours (plus follow up review)|
For more information, call +44 1223 752635
Or complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you.