Apprenticeship Levy Support
With over 12 years of being involved in Apprenticeships, and managing training centres, Rebecca Tarbox has a vast knowledge of building apprenticeship programmes that work and navigating the various compliance requirements that accompanies these funded programmes. She has developed a range of workshops designed to share best practice, her experience, and support those newer employer providers or those levy paying employers who may be looking to take control of their own levy in the future. All workshops will include a Q&A session, but specific 1 to 1 support can be arranged following the workshops.
|Six 2hr Workshops, as detailed below||£120 (pp/workshop)|
|1 to 1 Consultancy||£500 (per day)|
- Logistics – how to get the moneyObjectives Explore the different ways of reporting your data to the ESFA Navigating the reports – indicative earnings, PDSAT, occupancy etc Who does what on the Employer or Provider digital account? Why are there 14 months in each year? And […]
- Building the right apprenticeship programmeObjectives Determining what outcome you want from an apprenticeship programme Choosing the right Apprenticeship Standard Building a curriculum that will deliver the outcome How to ensure you staff the programme correctly Workshop Duration 2 Hours Virtual/Classroom Delivery Virtual Course cost […]
- Awarding Bodies and EPAOsObjectives Determine if you need Awarding Bodies or EPAOs – or both How to choose the right AO/EPAO for your organisation – you are in control here! Explore the requirements of yet another audit Workshop Duration 2 Hours Virtual/Classroom Delivery […]
- Ofsted (Office for Standards of Education)Objectives Tips for ensuring you are ready for Ofsted to arrive Understand what to expect in an Ofsted Inspection What are the differences now inspections are against EIF and not CIF Workshop Duration 2 Hours Virtual/Classroom Delivery Virtual Course cost […]
- ESFA (Education & Skills Funding Agency)Objectives Exploring and navigating the funding rules Tips for demonstrating compliance during audits Discover how to survive the dreaded ESFA Audit Workshop Duration 2 Hours Virtual/Classroom Delivery Virtual Course cost per person £120 Post-Workshop support? Contact us to arrange 1 […]
- RoATP (Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers)Objectives Explore the options presented by Supporting Provider, Employer Provider and Main Provider Discover some key tips to write into your RoATP application Navigating BRAVO – the application portal Workshop Duration 2 Hours Virtual/Classroom Delivery Virtual Course cost per person […]
Contact us on +44 1223 752635
Or complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you.