Time management is a skill that takes some time to master at the best of times, and in the current climate has raised a new set of challenges. Do you struggle to focus, and find that your days are unproductive? Do you feel that your workload has become so busy that you struggle to work out your priorities? Then this course if for you.
- Pre-workshop – keep diary of a typical day for review during session
- Discuss attitudes, perceptions and opinions around time management
- Identify what your barriers to productivity are – pre/post COVID? Are they the same?
- Explore a range of established theories and tools
- Do the old strategies still work; planning and managing barriers, eliminating distractions and disruptions
- Action plan – try different techniques from tool kit and reflect
|Pre-Course Activity||Complete LinkedIn Poll – you will be invited to this before the course. And a diary of a typical day.|
|Post-Course Activity||30 minute action plan review|
|Course Duration||3.5 Hours (plus follow up review)|
For more information, call +44 1223 752635
Or complete the enquiry form below and we will get back to you.